Sunday, April 25, 2010

avatar

I absolutely loved avatar. I saw it in 3-d twice I had to and trust me when I say 3-d was the only way to see it. The movie was really beautiful so it was no surprise when it one best visual effects at the oscars. But one thing the movie did lack was story. The plot was a blend of a few movies. Two big influences are dances with wolves and fern gully. And now just add a touch of 8ft blue aliens and you have avatar. But despite the cheap plot and trust me when I tell you there was a lot of gripping about it. But despite that people really loved the movie I mean why else is it still in theaters I mean c'mon the dvd is now out. But that just goes to show you how good the movie really is. Every time I watch it I still fall in love with it. The hype about the movie is what really got me pumped about the movie. The fact that james cameron had been working on the movie for years and how this movie was his dream he just need technology to catch up with his idea. What I did not like is the fact that now there is going to be a sequel and probably a sequel to the sequel. The first one was a beautiful movie. Why try to ruin that or to try and top that. I have when people cannot let things go the movie was great let it go do not ruin it. But to talk more about the visuals for a minute. They were something to remember there were far to many moments in the movie where I felt like I was really there like when they were flying that was way to real.

No comments:

Post a Comment