Saturday, April 24, 2010

hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

The audio Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy was crazy. I had a really hard time picking out all the voices but it was fun to listen to it was really funny at times and I had really hard time taking it serious. My first introduction to the series was the american movie some time in the 2000's but I really enjoyed that so this was a treat and I was just that. But like I said I couldn't really pick out the different voices and a lot of time I couldn't figure out what was going on. They did a lot of talking and I could not figure out what scenario was playing out. Not that I probably could have given the fact that there were images to the sound. Because I have never read the book. So I am more than aware that the movie that I saw in the 2000's was cut up into pieces so while I was listening I only had a rough idea. So I would be listening hear something I recognized from the movie and get really into it. But I think the book and audio is way better there is so much more it is way juicier and marvin was so much cooler. He had way more personality. And I love in the audio how they really go out of the way to neglect him. And how they even forgot him on magrathia. I really enjoyed how spread out everything is. Everything is a giant adventure which is really nice it really is completley different from the hollywood movie. I really home they make a better more accurate one more like the book and lees like sparknotes. Although the one thing I did like about the hollywood movie is alan rickman he was entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment