Wednesday, April 21, 2010

serenity

Ooooh I loved serenity. I saw it twice in theaters when it first came out. I really loved the show it came from firefly. Oddly enough I saw serenity before I saw firefly but since I saw serenity I have seen the entire show twice. What I enjoyed about the movie the first time I saw it was the fact that it seemed that because of it being a movie they got big budget and super sized everything. Which was really nice. But what kinda throws me off is the technology its more futuristic. But like I said I did not mind at all. What was really nice about the show firefly is that it was a mixture of old west with space. And I would have to say it was an original idea and I have never seen a show like it. What was really cool about the movie serenity was that you finally got to see the reavers. In the show they mentioned them a lot and you got to see a guy become one but you didnt get to see them. But I was curious as crazy and demented as they are how are they capable of piloting a ship and why did they never attack their own. In the movie they introduce a new character named Mr. Universe and we even see a new bad guy who had this amazing elegance to him which was really nice but you could tell he he would do whatever it took to get the job done but he was so graceful that made him so cool. I could not believe they killed the preacher he had a hidden past that I wish they would have explained. Also I could not believe they killed wash I mean wow, who could have foreseen that.

No comments:

Post a Comment